Membership & Changing Club
Unrestricted access to all club activities and facilities. Full voting rights.
Half £ 37.50
Competing and voting rights but not training facilities.
Same access and voting rights as Full Members for all members of parent / child family unit
Road & X Country £32.50
1st Claim athletes with facility usage restricted solely to use of track during winter months. Full Voting rights
2nd Claim athletes
Unrestricted access to all club activities and facilities. Full voting rights
2nd Claim Membership £25 Non training membership
Social Membership £5
Unrestricted access to all club facilities as a non competing training volunteer No voting rights
England Athletic Reg fee £15 All competing athletes;
For full details of membership categories, eligibility criteria, entitlements and subscription rates, please see the Club Constitution.
We welcome runners and athletes of all levels and experience from 9 years upwards. For more information please contact our Membership Secretary Jayne Caplen
The club membership year runs from the beginning of April to the end of March the next year.
Download a Membership Application Form
Subscription entitles club members to a range of benefits, including :-
Free entry to the all-weather track for club sessions on Tuesday and Thursday evenings
Full use of field event facilities and equipment
Floodlight training facilities throughout the winter
Modern changing facilities and showers
Access to experienced, UK Athletics qualified coaches
Coach led strength and conditioning circuit training
Competing individually and as part of a team in various track and field leagues, road races and cross country events that are matched to the athletes age and ability.
A variety of social events
Marathon - Guaranteed Places. Each year we are allocated 2 guaranteed places at the Brighton and London marathons for our members.
A 10% discount on goods purchased from the Tri Store in Eastbourne and the Jog Shop in Brighton.
Discounts for England Athletics members at Sweatshop, the award winning running store. See England Athletics web site for details.
Change of club - new online process
From 11 January 2017 registered athletes moving their first claim membership between England Athletics affiliated clubs must perform this through an online process.
(This online process is for changing clubs within England only. If you are transferring to a club elsewhere in the United Kingdom you will need to complete the paper applications from the respective Home Nations Governing bodies. See below.)
The online process has replaced the current paper-based process and is a follows:
1. Log in to your athlete portal www.englandathletics.org/myprofile using your own URN (England Athletics Number) and password. If you have forgotten your password, you can use the request function found under the password box.
2. Once logged in to the athlete portal, click on the 'Club Transfer' tab found on the left-hand side of the screen. This will bring up the 'First claim club transfer' screen. This will show any existing or previous club transfers.
3. To start the change of club application, click on the 'start new transfer' button.
4. Enter the name of the new club you are transferring to in the relevant space and enter any comments you wish to send to your club you are wishing to leave. Once both boxes are completed, click the box in the bottom left-hand corner once you have read and agreed with the terms and conditions for the transfer. If exempt from payment (U15s and those returning after 3 years) you will be taken to the transfer complete screen.
5. Billing Information. Please complete the marked boxes for the address your payment card is registered to and then click the 'review and pay' button.
6. Review your details are correct on the next screen and check the confirmation box in the bottom left-hand of the screen and then click on the 'go to payment' button to proceed to the next screen.
7. Select your payment method and enter the request card details. Once entered click on the 'Pay £10.00 now' button and complete your change of club transfer. A club transfer complete screen will appear giving details of the next stage of the process and contact details for England Athletics. You will be kept informed on the progress of your application by email.
Change of clubs involving other home countries
If you are carrying out a change of club in one of the other home countries please using the following pages/ forms:
Welsh Athletics: http://www.welshathletics.org/athletes/athlete-transfers--forms.aspx#Athletes%20Transfers
Northern Ireland Athletics: http://athleticsni.org/download/files/Info-AthleteTransferForm.pdf
If you are transferring from one of the above Home Nations to England Athletics, then you will need to contact us at Eligibility@englandathletics.org.